If you are full of energy and enthusiasm to lead teams and build exciting activities for 8,500 Scouts at AJ2019 then you should apply for one of the roles below.
- Adventurous Activities Manager. BMX Bikes, abseiling, rock climbing, caving, land yachting, crate stacking, human skill tester. The list goes on!
- Trades Activity Manager. Think 'Trade School' for 3 or 4 different trade disciplines, all crammed into one amazing series of activities.
- Endurance Activity Manager. Out and about in the outdoors getting dirty – run fast, climb over things, under things, move things, break things and of course, get muddy.
If one of these roles takes your fancy, please contact Cory at email@example.com to discuss or send an expression of interest to the Personnel Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Time poor? Looking for a more flexible role? You can still contribute! Please contact Cory to discuss opportunities that may exist.
The Camping team looks after Subcamps, the Mall and other operations during AJ2019.
If one of these roles takes your fancy, please contact Leigh at email@example.com to discuss or send an expression of interest to the Personnel Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Health and Support Services team needs YOUR help to deliver key services for AJ2019. We are looking for people to fill the following roles:
- Assistant Deputy Director. This role gives the opportunity for a Rover to participate and learn about running Jamboree by providing support to the Director of Health & Support Services.
- Deputy Director – Health Service. Responsible for the onsite health service, including facilities, budget, triage, pharmacy, staffing, health care delivery, and liaison with local health authorities. Must be a registered medical practitioner.
- Team Leader – Health Service. Provide support to the Deputy Director – Health Service to manage the onsite health service. Must be a AHPRA registered health professional. This role would best suit a registered nurse with practice management experience.
If one of these roles takes your fancy, please contact Jacque at email@example.com to discuss or send an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Health Service will need a group of AHPRA registered nurses, doctors, and allied health professionals to provide onsite health services during Jamboree. Time poor? Looking for a more flexible role? You can still contribute! Please contact Jacque to discuss opportunities that may exist
Sites and Services
- Team Leader - Sanitation. Provide leadership and management for members of the sanitation team who are to ensure that the Jamboree site remains as a healthy environment for all personnel living and/or working at the site. This will extend to remote locations being used for offsite activities. The team leader can be expected to advise on the numbers of personnel required to carry out this task.
- Team Leader - Plumbing. Provide leadership and management for members of the plumbing team who are to ensure that the Jamboree site plumbing systems continue to operate as planned throughout the Jamboree. The team leader can be expected to advise on the numbers of personnel required to carry out this task.
- Team Leader - Mechanical Plant. Provide leadership and management members of the Mechanical Plant Team to ensure that plant required to manage the construction, operation, and deconstruction of the jamboree site and its buildings and facilities is operated and maintained in a safe manner and is capable of performing as required.
- Team Members. Team members are required for all of the above teams and any persons with suitable qualifications for any of the teams is welcome to apply.
Applicants for all of the above sites and services positions will need to be available to work on at least a part time basis from 1 December 2018 until 31 January 2019.
Download AJ2019 Positions Vacant file